*We Didn't Start the Fire *We Didn't Start the Fire

Excellent

I really like your art style, and your portrayal of events was very well done. Great job!

The Transformer The Transformer

Brilliant

Those who don't think this is funny don't get what exactly he's making a parody of (turn-of-last-century science fiction, stereotypes, and general attitudes). I especially liked the transformer's design, complete with the mustache and monocle.

Hillside Settlement Hillside Settlement

Incredible

Just absolutely amazing.

London Riots: The Game London Riots: The Game

Squandered Potential

Please let this game die, people who made this game, and bring it back to newgrounds with the suggestions everyone else has made implemented.

From Beyond From Beyond

Excellent

I just barely managed to pull an S-rank a couple of minutes ago. This is one fun and short game, suitable for quick breaks.

Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

Nostalgia Trip

Brings me back to happier, headier days, when the Game Boy was the height of entertainment technology and I thought George Bush was the name of a rare tree.

Rose At Twilight Rose At Twilight

Excellent

My only complaint is that the loop is a little rough. But otherwise, absolutely divine.

NemesisTheory responds:

it does kind of fall into it, doesn't it? then again, i wouldn't know how I could make that XD

i'm glad you enjoyed it!

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

GOOD

The video is brilliant, but the song really needs the video to work. 4/5, 8/10.

Kingdom Hearts (Kairi's Theme) Kingdom Hearts (Kairi's Theme)

Beautiful

I gave this a five because its Kingdom Hearts. But then I listened to it. It stays faithful to the original while being new and... well... original. I found the loop a little rough, but that only slightly impedes it. Me likey!