London Riots: The Game London Riots: The Game

Squandered Potential

Please let this game die, people who made this game, and bring it back to newgrounds with the suggestions everyone else has made implemented.

From Beyond From Beyond

Excellent

I just barely managed to pull an S-rank a couple of minutes ago. This is one fun and short game, suitable for quick breaks.

Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

Nostalgia Trip

Brings me back to happier, headier days, when the Game Boy was the height of entertainment technology and I thought George Bush was the name of a rare tree.

WordKnot WordKnot

Well made

I don't like this sort of game, but I do appreciate it's quality, so I fived it. I hope it makes it into the portal.

Canabalt Canabalt

Incredible

I'm addicted to this game. Mu highest is 9735.

DifferenceGames - Dreams DifferenceGames - Dreams

Excellent

Some very excellent artwork, and a surprisingly evocative theme. I generally despise spot the difference games, but this one breaks the mold wonderfully. 10/10

:the game: :the game:

Fuck

I just lost the game.

Really wonderful :game:, though.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Even Better Than The First

I have a few minor criticisms. First, you should make point aquisition easier. You can end up sitting around for hours waiting for enough points to buy fever. Second, you should give madagascar an airport or something. Third, add some more traits. The only trait I could get for myself was resistance after a vaccination. Other than that, its one of the best games Ive ever played.

Scope: First Blood Scope: First Blood

Exceptional

I like most snipers, yes, but this one really goes out of the box. You've got the most varied missions I've ever seen in a sniper, hands down (any game where you can shoot guys penises off gets a 5 from me). I can't wait for the second!

ny game where you can shoot guys penises off gets a

Rick Astley Run Rick Astley Run